Here`s What This Time Management Blog Is All About
How`s it going? I`m Tor Refsland and I have a burning passion to work with people who are starting or growing their businesses — and don’t want to get caught up in the procrastination trap.
If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I get more time with my family without falling behind at work?
- How can I achieve more in my career and personal life without having to put in extra hours?
- How can I become more productive by working less?
- How can I take control of the never-ending to do list and my life?
- How can I become less stressful and happier?
Or if you’ve ever just needed to get more free time (whether it`s to lay on the couch watching TV or sit in the bathtub while reading a good book)…
…You’re in the RIGHT place!
My tips and strategies have been featured on a lot of industry blogs including:
I`ve been interviewed, featured in a lot of articles and written articles for many great websites.
Click here for the complete list of where I`ve been featured.
Here’s How Time Management Chef Helps You Take Control Of Your Own Time, Future and Life
I believe that smart people (yes, that includes you) who want to become more successful need to be able to take control of their own time and schedule.
But how can you do that without putting in extra hours at work and still have time for your family?Time Management Chef`s Tip #1: To increase your productivity, you don`t need to put in more hours.Click To Tweet
This, I promise.
Time Management Chef is a thriving community of entrepreneurs who want to become:
- more successful
- more productive
- less stressful
- more profitable
…while having more spare time.
And the best part?
When you work smarter, not harder, you will actually achieve more by doing less.
Instead of digging through hundreds of books and swimming through the vast amount of information on Google(almost drowning), wasting time on strategies by so-called “experts”…
…subscribe to Time Management Chef (it`s free), and you`ll get PROVEN tactics and strategies that works.
And the best part?
I`ll cut through the fluff and magic dust, showing you exactly what works so you can start doing it for your business and life.
All because I have a gift for breaking down complex topics into EXTREMELY PRACTICAL TIPS that you can start benefiting from TODAY.
About Tor Refsland
As you probably know by now, my name is still Tor and I live in Norway.
Besides from wrestling with polar bears and swimming with penguins, I have always been very dedicated to personal development and how to continuously improve my life.
When I was 18 I asked my dad if he could share with me some of his struggles in life, so I didn`t have to do the same mistakes as he did. He just looked at me, started chuckling and patted me on the back, saying: “No, son, this you have to find out for yourself.”
Of course, I have learned a lot by crawling uphill on glass shards and banging my head against the wall (more than one time).
But I can`t imagine how much further I would have come, if I just got a little bit of guidance in the start.
I have a burning passion to help other people and I have been mentoring people for the last decade.
From now on, I will do it on a much bigger scale, so I can reach and help more people.
A smart person learns from his own experience, a very smart person learns from other people`s experience.
What made the biggest impact in my life, was when I through trial and errors, cracked the code and discovered the blue print on how to improve my life through time management, productivity and goal setting.
Below are some of the goals I have accomplished so far:
- Bought the first apartment at the age of 23 years old, and the first vacation house in Thailand at the age of 24 (has been sold)
- Black belt in WTF Taekwondo in 2.5 years by only training 2 times a week (average time is 3-3.5 years)
- Became a store manager with IT responsibility for the biggest martial arts distributor in the country of age 22, and became the head of logistics for the same company of age 24
- Decided to become a SAP-consultant, and was headhunted 1.5 years later to work as System Administrator(SAP) for one of the biggest companies the country
- Tripled the income within 5 years
- Mentored others
- Increased my productivity by 200 %
- Has spoken on stage in front of 3000 people in Nice
- Built a distribution network of 1500+ people under 2 years
- I convinced my company to cover my first car, a BMW 320d, when no one else could
- Met my girlfriend and future wife
- Earned into the six figures
- While working full-time, managed to increase my earnings through a side business by $53.500
- Lost 13 pounds in 29 days without starving
- Went on a voluntourism trip to Guatemala and helped building a bottle school
- Escaped the rat race in order to follow my dream and start my own company
- Got 2000 targeted Twitter followers in 38 days (free traffic)
- Wrote a post that generated 20 231 page views in 6 days
- Managed to cancel a renting contract, get a bank loan and buy a new apartment in 3 days
- Won “Most Epic blog post” on Jon Morrow`s blog Boost Blog Traffic
- By setting goals and being productive I managed to DOUBLE my email list in 60 days
- Included among the top 100 personal development blogs on 99 Smart Ideas
My background is from journalism, retail business, sales, consulting, marketing, project management, IT-industry, start-ups, mentoring and coaching. If you want to learn some of the tactics I have used, all you have to do click the button below.